Vacancy: Interior Designer
Date Posted: 28th May 2018
We are seeking an Interior Designer with a passion for design who can actively contribute to creating design experiences for our clients.
To fulfil this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Interior Design degree
- 1+ years of professional experience in Interior Design
- Strong organisational and communication skills in order to collaborate with the project team successfully through the design process.
We are looking for an Interior designer to undertake a variety of designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development.
You’ll be participating in the design direction and collaborating with a talented team of designers, while impacting the delivery of exceptional project documentation.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce mood boards
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, furniture and all installations.
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Degree in Interior Design or similar, essential
- Full clean Driving License essential
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great incentives
- Career progression
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in applying for the advertised position please submit you CV, by email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org